Tuesday 19 November 2013

How to decorate room for new couples

Bedding Set: Newly Weds
 
When I was newly married, I use to love reds and whites in my room. That is a reason I got the reversible duvet set in satin which was in red and white in color. We got married in December and satin is good for winters. Moreover Satins are softer and silkier than cottons and other fabrics.
 
Whites
 
Of course for long run, Egyptian cotton Bedding Sets are best. Therefore I decided to keep cotton in stock. I got duvet set with ruffles. I got combination of hot pink and white duvet set.
 
Burgundy and White-1000x1000
 
When you are newly married, the life is bright and colourful. You can experiment with colors. I even got the wine and chocolate color sheet. You can be little wilder with colors.
 
Brown 2
 
But make sure, the colors don’t go off with your furniture. Otherwise, it will look odd. Whites is a must buy in all cases. Make sure you have few sheets in whites and pastel colors like yellows and lavenders.
 
designer-lighting-fixtures-paint-roller-wall-lamp-1
 
If you have some more ideas, do share here. If you are looking for such bedding sets for your room, log on to www.indianity.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment